Lisa Samuels is a teacher from Donaldsonville, Ascension Parish, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- Aside from Donaldsonville, she has lived in other parts of Louisiana including St. James and La Place.
- She has lived in different parts of California, USA including Los Angeles, Gardena and North Hollywood.
- She previously lived in Roxbury, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- From 1990 to 1992, she attended the Massachusetts College of Art and Design in Boston.
- From 2005 to 2008, she studied art teacher education at Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, Louisiana.
- In January 2009, she started working as an art teacher at Sixth Ward Elementary School in Pearl River, Louisiana and at St. James Parish Public School System in Lutcher, Louisiana.
- In October 2012, her employment as a Sixth Ward Elementary School art teacher ended.
- In October 2021, authorities started investigating a report accusing her of child abuse.
- On January 11, 2022, the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested her on driving while impaired (DWI) charges. She was accused of driving with a suspended license and for careless operation. She was transferred to St. James Parish, Louisiana where she was charged with molestation of a juvenile and indecent behavior with juveniles. St. James Sheriff Willy J. Martin Jr. told WBRZ that she knew the alleged victim, then 13.
- She was 50 years old when she was arrested on January 12, 2022. She was booked into the St. James Parish Prison in Convent, Louisiana and was charged with indecent behavior with juveniles and molestation of a juvenile. Her bail was set at $150,000.