Kery Lynn McAttee is a resident of Charlotte, Michigan, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- Aside from Charlotte, she has lived in other parts of Michigan including Olivet, Lansing, Laingsburg, Bellevue and Albion.
- She previously lived in Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA.
- In 1988, she gave birth to a son named Gregory M. McAttee.
- In 1989, she was convicted of felony drug charges in Michigan.
- In 1991, she was convicted of felony drug charges in Michigan again.
- At around 1:40 p.m. on January 12, 2022, she parked a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado in the No Parking zone in front of U.S. Capitol Police headquarters in Washington, D.C., USA. She told officers that she drove there from Michigan to talk about information she had about the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021. The officers found in her vehicle a gamo pellet gun, a loaded Mossberg .410 caliber shotgun, an unloaded Connecticut Valley Arms .50 caliber muzzle loader and an unloaded Remington Nylon 66 .22 caliber rifle.
- She was 58 years old when she was arrested on January 12, 2022. She was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon, possession of unregistered ammunition, unlawful possession and transportation of a semi-automatic rifle and two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm misdemeanor.
- She suffered from mental illness and thought people who attacked the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 had also been harassing her, The Washington Post quoted her son Gregory as saying after her arrest on January 12, 2022.
- On January 13, 2022, she made her initial appearance in D.C. Superior Court in Washington, D.C. She pleaded not guilty to the charges related to her January 12, 2022 arrest. Magistrate Judge Sean C. Staples released her on her own recognizance.
- She is expected to appear in court on March 14, 2022.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply