Chandler Michael Halderson is a white man from Wisconsin, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is Bart Halderson and Krista Halderson‘s son.
- He lived on Oak Springs Circle in Windsor, Dane County, Wisconsin with his parents.
- He allegedly told his parents that he attended Madison Area Technical College in Madison, Wisconsin and worked as a police scuba diver for aerospace company SpaceX and for the American Family Insurance company although he was unemployed and had dropped out of school.
- From May 2014 to August 2017, he was a swim instructor at the YMCA in Sheboygan, Wisconsin and in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin and from 2019 to 2021, he studied computer and information technology, administration and management at Madison Aria Technical College, according to his LinkedIn page.
- From June 30, 2021 to July 8, 2021, he searched for multiple phrases on Google including “Wisconsin dismembered body found,” “Woman’s body found in Wisconsin” and “Body found Wisconsin.”
- On July 1, 2021, he allegedly murdered and dismembered his parents at their home in Windsor. He allegedly killed his parents after they found out that he lied about his work and education.
- On July 7, 2021, he reported his parents missing. He claimed that his parents failed to return after going to their cabin in Langlade County, Wisconsin with an unknown couple on July 4, 2021.
- On July 8, 2021, he was arrested. On the same day, his father’s torso was found on a rural property in Cottage Grove, Dane County.
- On July 14, 2021, his mother’s remains were found on land owned by Wisconsin’s Department of Natural Resources near Sauk City, Wisconsin.
- In September 2021, he pleaded not guilty to all charges related to the murders of his parents.
- On January 20, 2022, a jury in Dane County found him guilty on two counts each of first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse, hiding a corpse and falsifying information about a missing person.
- He was 23 years old when he was found guilty on January 20, 2022 in the murder and dismemberment of his parents.
- He is tentatively scheduled for sentencing on either March 17, 2022 or March 18, 2022.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)