Larry Jay Rayford Jr. is a black man from Tennessee, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Clarksville, Montgomery, Tennessee.
- Aside from Clarksville, he has lived in other parts of Tennessee including Memphis and Nashville.
- He previously lived in Carbondale, Illinois, USA and in Benton Harbor, Michigan, USA.
- He is Tiana Rayford‘s husband.
- In 2007, he was convicted of domestic assault in Davidson County, Tennessee.
- In 2016, he was charged with child abuse in Davidson County.
- In August 2020, he allegedly sexually abused two teenagers aged 13 and 15 at the time.
- In August 2021, a Montgomery County grand jury indicted him on two counts of rape and two counts of statutory rape with each of the two teenagers he allegedly abused in August 2020.
- In November 2021, he left Clarksville for Holland, Michigan where several family members had died and he was needed to help with their funerals, his wife Tiana told Clarksville Now. She told the publication that the sexual abuse allegations against him were false.
- Just before 8:00 a.m. on December 22, 2021, he was arrested in Holland. He had an eight-count felony warrant for rape and aggravated statutory rape.
- He as 43 years old when he was arrested on December 22, 2021.
- On January 24, 2022, he was booked into Montgomery County Jail. He was charged with one count of writing a worthless check, four counts of rape and four counts of statutory rape.
- He is affiliated with The Ship Ministries in Clarksville. As of January 25, 2022, he was listed on the church’s website as an overseer/senior pastor.