Ashley Ra-Nae Rison is a resident of Ohio, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Hamilton, Butler County, Ohio.
- On September 17, 2010, she registered to vote in Butler County.
- In August 2015, the New Miami Local School Board in Hamilton employed her as a paraprofessional and a coach. She coached girls softball and basketball at New Miami High School in Hamilton, where she also worked as a teacher’s aide.
- In March 2021, she allegedly supplied a New Miami High School student and softball player, then 17, with alcohol.
- In April 2021, she allegedly engaged in sexual conduct eight times with the underage New Miami High School student she supplied with alcohol in March 2021. She allegedly begged the child not to report her to the authorities.
- On May 3, 2021, the Butler County Sheriff’s Office received a report accusing her of having an inappropriate relationship with a minor. On the same day, she resigned from her position as paraprofessional and a coach at New Miami High School.
- On January 26, 2022, she was arrested and booked into the Butler County Jail in Hamilton. She was indicted on one count of furnishing alcohol to an underage person, one count of of tampering with evidence and eight counts of sexual battery.
- She was 30 years old when she was arrested on January 26, 2022.
- On January 27, 2022, she appeared in court and pleaded not guilty to furnishing alcohol to an underage person, tampering with evidence and eight counts of sexual battery. Judge Dan Haughey set her bond at $10,000. She was released from jail that day after posting bond.
- On February 1, 2022, she will be back in court.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)