John Paul Halili is a Filipino man of Chinese descent. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He attended Dominican College in San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines where he studied hotel and restaurant management.
- From December 2015 to January 2017, he worked at City Garden Grand Hotel in Makati City, Metro Manila. He became the front office supervisor in January 2017. He was the duty manager from June 2017 to January 2019.
- On January 3, 2018, he was in Tagaytay City, Philippines.
- On February 3, 2018, he was at Hong Kong Disneyland in Penny’s Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong. On February 6, 2018, he was at The Sky Terrace 428 on 1 Lugard Roadd, The Peak, Hong Kong.
- On July 18, 2018, he was in Canberra, Australia.
- On October 28, 2018, he visited San Juan, La Union, Philippines. He was there again on February 4, 2019.
- On November 21, 2018, he was in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He was there again on May 6, 2019.
- From January 2019 to August 2019, he worked as the senior duty manager at City Garden Grand Hotel.
- In August 2019, he started working at Cebu Pacific Air as a flight attendant.
- On November 7, 2019, he was in Taipei, Taiwan.
- On December 31, 2020, he celebrated the New Year’s Eve with Christine Dacera and 10 other men including Rommel Galido, John Reyes Dela Serna, Mark Anthony Rosales, Reymar Englis and Gregorio de Guzman. They checked in at City Garden Grand Hotel. She died on January 1, 2021.
- On January 4, 2021, he, Galido and Halili were arrested and charged with rape with homicide during inquest proceedings at the Makati City Prosecutor’s Office. They were released on January 6, 2021.
- On January 31, 2022, the prosecutor’s office of Makati City dismissed the consolidated criminal cases filed by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) against him, Englis, Galido, Rosales, de Guzman, Clark Jezreel Rapinan, Alain Chen, Louie Delima, Jamyr Cunanan and Eduardo Pangilinan III in connection with Dacera’s death.