Mark Anthony Sto. Domingo Rosales is a celebrity hairstylist from the Philippines. Here are 13 more things about him:
- Among her celebrity clients are Gabbi Garcia, Klea Pineda, Aicelle Santos and Kate Valdez, according to Star Style.
- He was featured in an ABS-CBN Lifestyle article published on January 31, 2017.
- On January 2, 2019, he was featured in the GMA 7 show “Unang Hirit.”
- He was featured in a Preview article published on June 9, 2019.
- He was part of the makeup department of the television show “Centerstage,” which aired on GMA 7 from February 16, 2020 to March 22, 2020.
- He and Marqed Salon were featured in a When in Manila article published on October 7, 2020.
- He was featured in a Candy Mag article published on January 24, 2020.
- He was featured in a Metro article published on April 3, 2020.
- He was featured in a Cosmopolitan article published on April 20, 2020.
- He owns Marqed Salon, a beauty salon in San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines. He is also the creative director at the salon, which was one of the sponsors of Miss Universe Philippines 2020.
- On December 27, 2020, he wrote about wearable hair in the Marqed Salon website.
- He was one of the men who were with Christine Dacera at City Garden Grand Hotel in Makati City, Metro Manila on December 31, 2020. She died on January 1, 2020.
- On January 31, 2022, the prosecutor’s office of Makati City dismissed the consolidated criminal cases filed by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) against him and 10 other men in connection with Dacera’s death.