Rey Mabini Englis is a Filipino flight attendant. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is from Cebu City, Philippines.
- He is fluent in English, Filipino and Cebuano.
- He is a Cebu Pacific Air flight attendant.
- Aside from the Philippines, he has been to several countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam, Cambodia, Canada and the United States.
- From November 9-10, 2017, he was at the Cebu City Marriott Hotel.
- He is a fitness buff. On September 9, 2019, he was at Sweat Studio in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- On December 31, 2019, he visited Gotemba, Shizuoka, Japan.
- On January 2, 2020, he was at the Bohol-Panglao International Airport in Bohol, Philippines.
- On February 25, 2020, he checked in at the Pinecrest Residential Resort in Pasay City. He checked in there again on March 31, 2020.
- On June 2, 2020, he checked in at Sta. Barbara Residence Hotel in Cebu City.
- On December 25, 2020, he was with Christine Dacera along with Rommel Daluro Galido, John Reyes Dela Serna, John Paul Halili and Clark Jezreel Rapinan.
- On December 31, 2020, he was one of the 11 men who were with Dacera at City Garden Grand Hotel in Makati City, Metro Manila. She died on January 1, 2020.
- On January 31, 2022, the prosecutor’s office of Makati City dismissed the consolidated criminal cases filed by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) against him, Galido, Halili, Rapinan, John Pascual Dela Serna III, Gregorio Angelo De Guzman, Alain D. Chen, Mark Anthony Rosales, Louie Delima, Jamyr Cunanan and Eduard Pangilinan III in connection with Dacera’s death. He was 26 years old when he was cleared of the charges.