Mateo Alberto Borda Boyanovich attended the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. He is skilled in database administration, market research, web design, event planning, public relations and social media marketing.
Originally from Lima, Peru, Boyanovich is fluent in English and Spanish. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From June 2017 to August 2018, he worked for Centro Comercial Caminos Del Inca in Lima as a marketing intern and an event planner.
- In July 2018, he enrolled at the University of North Florida to pursue a bachelor’s degree in business administration. He majored in marketing management and analytics.
- In May 2019, he visited Malaga, Spain.
- From April 2019 to January 2020, he worked for Club Deportivo Municipal in Lima as a social media graphic design intern and a marketing assistant.
- In June 2019, he received his sports marketing certification from the Association for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA). In July 2019, he received his digital marketing certification from the ADMA.
- In January 2020, he was in Ica, Peru. In March 2020, he visited Punta Hermosa in Lima.
- From August 2020 to April 2021, he was the head of public relations of the University of North Florida’s Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
- In October 2020, he tried skydiving at the World Skydiving Center in Jacksonville.
- In December 2020, he received his social marketing certification from Hootsuite.
- On December 20, 2021, he was in Savannah, Georgia, USA.
- In January 2022, he was in the University of North Florida’s dean’s list. On January 2, 2022, he visited Machu Picchu in Cusco, Peru. On the evening of January 31, 2022, he allegedly wrote on Yik Yak, “I’m going to shoot up the Green tomorrow, starting with Theta Chi” and “Not a threat, a warning.”
- On February 1, 2022, he was arrested and charged with sending a written threat to conduct a mass shooting. He was booked into the Duval County Jail. His bond was set at $100,003.
- He was 21 years old when he was arrested on February 1, 2022. He will appear in court on February 23, 2022. He is supposed to graduate from the University of North Florida in July 2022.