Brandon Lee Cervera is a resident of San Antonio, Texas, United States. He had two sons.
Cervera attended Highlands High School in San Antonio. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 2017, Lala Flores gave birth to their son Benjamin Cervera.
- On July 26, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “Watching my baby laugh in his sleep is a feeling that can’t be explained…if all my blood, sweat, and tears is for you to smile my baby, smile cuz daddy loves you.” On July 19, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “Why do the good die young and the ungrateful have it all.”
- He visited the Japanese Tea Garden in San Antonio on September 1, 2019 and Tommy’s Restaurant, a Mexican restaurant in San Antonio, on September 6, 2019. On September 7, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “I think my son is broken he keeps asking for food when he just ate 2 tacos 2 slices of pizza and ice cream.”
- On September 10, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “ IMA FATHER baby daddies are people who come in n out their kids life when they feel Like ” On September 22, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “Idk how boys could make kids and just leave out of their lives Sorry ima Man and a Father“
- He was with his two sons at McArthur Park in San Antonio on October 5, 2019, at North Star Mall in San Antonio on October 26, 2019 and at La Tapatia #5, a Mexican restaurant in San Antonio, on November 22, 2019.
- He worked for All Service Air Conditioning & Heating, which is based in Schertz, Texas. On October 21, 2019, he took to Facebook to share a photo of himself wearing his work uniform.
- On November 18, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “My greatest flaw is I don’t know how to control my anger or my emotions.”
- On December 3, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “Call me anything but a bad Father.”
- On December 21, 2019, he took to Facebook to share a photo of him kissing Benjamin. In another post, he wrote, “Being single fits me.” On the same day, he shared on Facebook an article about Jeffrey Taylor, 7, of San Antonio, who fatally shot himself that day.
- On December 22, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “At least I ain’t got to take off my shirt for these females attention I’ll let my fatherly duties speak for me .”
- On August 17, 2021, Benjamin was taken to the emergency room of Children’s Hospital of San Antonio in an unresponsive state. There were bruises in various stages of healing on the body of his son, who was malnourished and underweight, so a nurse called the police. Benjamin died that day before the officers arrived.
- On February 24, 2022, San Antonio Police Department officers arrested him in connection to the death of Benjamin. This was after the department obtained videos from a family member’s phone showing how he forced Benjamin to drink hand sanitizer and how his son begged for food and water. Authorities found out that Benjamin had been sleeping in a locked room that had only a urine-stained mattress on the floor. The Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office determined that Benjamin’s cause of death was starvation.
- He was 28 years old when he was arrested on February 24, 2022. He was charged with injury of a child and booked into the Bexar County Jail in San Antonio. His bail was set at $500,000.