David Fidel Mora-Rojas was a resident of California, United States. He was Hispanic and 5’8″ tall and his registered weight was 187lbs.
Mora-Rojas was a father of three. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He and his then girlfriend Illeanna Gutierrez Rios became members of The Church in Sacramento in Arden-Arcade, Sacramento County, California after he met church elder Nathaniel Kong, who was handing out religious pamphlets at a street corner. He was 20 years younger than Kong.
- In 2008, Rios gave birth to their daughter Samia Mora Gutierrez. Samia attended Leroy Greene Academy in Sacramento, California.
- On March 1, 2011, Rios gave birth to their daughter Samantha Mora Gutierrez was born. Samantha attended Bannon Creek School in Sacramento.
- In 2012, Rios gave birth to their daughter Samarah Mora Gutierrez was born. Samarah also attended Bannon Creek School.
- When he and Rios separated amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Kong offered him a place to live in the back house of The Church in Sacramento in Arden-Arcade. Rios accused him of domestic violence and filed a temporary restraining order against him, which was issued in April 2021. The order prohibited him from possessing a firearm or ammunition. On April 26, 2021, the mother went to the Sacramento Regional Family Justice Center in Sacramento to ask for help.
- On May 19, 2021, a domestic violence restraining order required him to stay at least 100 yards away from Rios from 2021 to 2025. During this period, he was allowed to visit their daughters only for up to four hours on the weekend and it has to be overseen by a family friend.
- On June 30, 2021, the court ordered him to complete at least 16 sessions of anger management classes if he wanted to apply for the possibility of unsupervised visits of his three daughters. He was granted four hours of visitation on Saturdays or Sundays supervised by a person from the church he and Rios mutually agreed upon.
- On February 22, 2022, he allegedly assaulted a Los Banos California Highway Patrol officer in Los Banos, Merced County, California. He was arrested for resisting arrest, battery on a police officer and driving under the influence. On February 24, 2022, he posted bail and was released from jail.
- On February 28, 2022, he was at The Church in Sacramento in Arden-Arcade for a court-ordered visit between him and his three daughters, which was supervised by Kong. Just after 5:00 p.m., he opened fire at the church, fatally shooting his three daughters and Kong then fatally shot himself. Rios was not in the building at the time of the shooting.
- He died at the age of 39.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply