Emily Suttle is a registered dietitian and a beauty queen from Tennessee, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Franklin, Tennessee. She attended Franklin High School.
- She was two sisters namely Mary Suttle and Lydia Suttle. Their father Jim Suttle is a mechanical engineer while their mother Kathy Suttle owns a design business.
- She is Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2013. On August 10, 2013, she represent Tennessee at Miss Teen USA 2013. She competed against 50 other candidates at the Grand Ballroom on Atlantis Paradise Island in Nassau, Bahamas and finished in the Top 16.
- From 2014 to 2018, she attended the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in Knoxville, Tennessee where she earned her bachelor’s degree in nutrition.
- From August 2016 to May 2018, she was a small group leader at Sevier Heights Baptist Church in Knoxville.
- From January 2017 to January 2018, she was a nutrition intern at Focus Treatment Centers in Knoxville.
- From May 2017 to May 2018, she was a student nutrition educator at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- From August 2018 to May 2019, she was a dietetic intern at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, USA.
- In November 2019, she joined Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee as a registered dietitian.
- She is Miss Tennessee USA 2020 second runner-up.
- On March 13, 2021, she represented Franklin at Miss Tennessee USA 2021. She was runner-up to Miss Tennessee USA 2021 Elizabeth Graham Pistole, who finished in the Top 16 at Miss USA 2021.
- On March 12, 2022, she represented Franklin at Miss Tennessee USA 2022. She competed against 30 other candidates at the George and Sharon Mabry Concert Hall of Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee and won the title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Tennessee USA 2022. She will represent Tennessee at Miss USA 2022.