Jeromy Lee Pittmann is an American man residing in Italy. Here are eight more things about him:
- He currently resides in Naples, Italy.
- He is originally from Pensacola, Florida. He has lived in other parts of Florida including Boca Raton.
- He has lived in different parts of California, USA including Newport Beach and Moreno Valley.
- He previously lived in Saint Marys, Pennsylvania, USA, in Mission, Kansas, USA and Austin, Texas, USA.
- He serves as a commander in the U.S. Navy Reserves.
- He is accused of paying to draft, submit, or falsely verify false letters of recommendation for citizens of Afghanistan who applied to the U.S. Department of State for special immigrant visas (SIVs).
- On March 11, 2022, he appeared on criminal charges related to an alleged bribery scheme involving special visas for Afghan nationals.
- He was 53 years old when he appeared in court on March 11, 2022. He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted of accepting bribes and conspiring to commit visa fraud.