Mfed Mosely is a Syrian-American doctor based in Michigan, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is fluent in English and Arabic.
- He is board certified in pediatrics.
- As a pediatrics specialist, he practiced in Macomb Township, Macomb County, Michigan.
- Aside from Macomb Township, he has lived in other parts of Michigan including Dearborn, Greenville and Detroit.
- He owns Summit Urgent Care, an urgent care center in Macomb Township. He allegedly sexually assaulted three women who worked with him at the clinic.
- In 1982, he graduated from Damascus University in Damascus, Syria with a medical degree.
- In 1988, he completed his residency at the Brooklyn Hospital Center in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA.
- On August 13, 2004, he enrolled with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- In January 2021, the Macomb County Sheriff’s Office launched an investigation into him after the women came forward with assault allegations against him. Soon after, he fled to Canada where he continued working as a pediatrician.
- On February 25, 2021, the Macomb County Prosecutor’s Office filed charges against him, including multiple counts of criminal sexual conduct, assault and attempted criminal sexual conduct.
- On March 10, 2022, he was arrested in Canada.
- He was 63 years old when he was arrested on March 10, 2022.
- His medical license remains will expire in November 2023, according to the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.