David G. Reinoso is a resident of New York, United States. Here are eight more things about him:
- He lives in Suffern, Ramapo, Rockland County, New York.
- Aside from Suffern, he was lived in other parts of New York including Jackson Heights and Sunnyside.
- In 2004, he started working in the school system of New York City, New York.
- In 2010, he was hired as a math teacher at I.S. 145 Joseph Pulitzer, a middle school in Jackson Heights also known as the Magnet School of Innovation and Applied Learning. While employed as the school, he allegedly had sexual contact with a minor under the age of 13 in South Blooming Grove, Orange County, New York.
- As an I.S. 145 Joseph Pulitzer math teacher, he was paid more than $109,000 in 2021.
- On March 11, 2022, he was arrested. Represented by Thomas Mascola, he was arraigned before Newburgh City Court Judge Anika Mohammed and booked into the Orange County Jail on $5,000 cash bail, $15,000 bond or $30,000 partially secured bond.
- He was 43 years old when he was arrested on March 11, 2022.
- On March 15, 2022, investigators announced that he was charged with a felony count of first-degree sexual abuse and a misdemeanor for endangering the welfare of a child.