Amira Hidalgo is an Argentine journalist and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Bella Vista, Buenos Aires. Argentina.
- In 2009, she started getting involved in social projects.
- From 2015 to 2019, she attended Pontificia Universidad Catolica Argentina in Buenos Aires where she earned her bachelor’s degree in journalistic communication.
- From June 2017 to December 2017, she was a co-host of the political program “Libre Opinion” on TeleRed.
- In October 2017, she started working as a Cronica TV newscaster.
- On November 9, 2020, she was crowned Miss Mundo Argentina 2020 by Miss Mundo Argentina 2019 Judit Grnja during a private virtual ceremony.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Mundo Argentina 2020.
- Ninawa Daher Foundation awarded her a scholarship to pursue a master’s degree in investigative journalism at the Universidad del Salvador in Buenos Aires. She graduated in 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Argentina at Miss World 2021 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.