April Benayoum is a French model, content creator and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Bouches-du-Rhône, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France.
- She is interested in geography and Greek mythology. She also enjoys playing volleyball.
- She is fluent in French, English, German and Italian.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in international trade and marketing.
- She is 5’91⁄2” tall.
- In August 2020, she won Miss Pays d’Aix 2020.
- In October 2020, she won Miss Provence 2020.
- On December 19, 2020, she represented Provence at Miss France 2021 and competed against 28 other candidates in Puy du Fou, Les Epesses, Pays de la Loire, France. She ranked second, winning the Miss World France 2021 title.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World France 2021.
- She is of French, Italian and Israeli descent. After winning the Miss World France 2021 title, she received anti-Semitic attacks on social media, which were condemned by Jewish groups and French politicians.
- While reigning as Miss World France 2021, she is pursuing her master’s degree in business.
- In December 2021, she represented France at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She finished in the Top 13.