Audrey Nabila Monkam is a Cameroonian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Bali Nyonga, Cameroon.
- She is an avid cook.
- She loves singing, dancing and travelling.
- She went to KOEL Bilingual Institute in Tiko, Cameroon, Presbyterian Girls’ Secondary School in Limbe, Cameroon and Regina Pacis College (REPACOL) in Mutengene, Cameroon.
- She is fluent in French and English.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- From 2012 to 2015, she attended the University of Buea in Molyko, Buea, Cameroon where she earned her bachelor’s degree in banking and finance.
- She is Miss FENAC Cameroon 2016 first runner-up.
- She is Miss Beach Cameroon 2017.
- On November 3, 2018, she represented Cameroon at Miss Earth 2018 in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She competed against 86 other candidates and was unplaced.
- On December 28, 2019, she was crowned Miss Cameroun 2020, besting 19 other candidates. The title made her Cameroon’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- In December 2021, she represented Cameroon at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.