Gabriel Alejandro Ortiz Aguayo is a Mexican model, actor, athlete and beauty king. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born and raised in Armeria, Colima, Mexico.
- He loves to play volleyball.
- He is 6’1″ tall.
- His favorite film is “Pearl Harbor,” which was released in May 2001.
- He played a bit role in “El Señor de Los Cielos,” a telenovela that premiered on Telemundo on April 15, 2013.
- While pursuing a law degree, he won Mister Model Colima 2019.
- In July 2019, he was in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- On August 11, 2019, he served as a judge at Miss Teen Universo Colima 2019.
- On December 6, 2019, he represented Colima at Mister Model Mexico 2019 at the Centro Cultural Toluca in Mexico City, Mexico. He competed against 24 other candidates and won the title.
- On May 16, 2021, he was invited to a fashion show at the Salt Festival in Cuyutlan, Armería to promote the works of Colima designer Alberto Gonzalez.
- In October 2021, he was in Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico for the coronation of Mister Model Junior Guerrero 2021.
- On March 15, 2022, he represented Mexico at Mister Global 2021 in Maha Sarakham, Thailand. He competed against 32 other candidates and became fourth runner-up to Miguel Angel Lucas Carrasco of Spain.
- He was 22 years old when he competed at Mister Global 2021.