Karolina Bielawska is a Polish model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Łódź to Łukasz Bielawski and Agnieszka Zakrzewska-Bielawska. Bielawski is the former president of ŁKS Łódź, a sports club based in Łódź. Agnieszka is the dean of the Faculty of Organization and Management of Politechnika Łódzka in Łódź.
- She speaks Polish and English.
- She enjoys traveling, swimming and scuba diving.
- Her favorite sports are tennis and badminton.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- On November 24, 2019, she represented Łódź at Miss Polonia 2019 and competed against 19 other candidates at the Hotel Narvil Conference and Spa in Serock, Legionowo County, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland. She won the title, making her Poland’s Miss World 2020 candidate.
- Due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Miss World 2020 was cancelled. She retained the Miss World Poland 2021 title. Amid the pandemic, she helped provide hot meals, food packages, drinks, clothing, masks, law advice and professional medical support for almost 300 people in need in Lodz.
- In 2021, she earned a bachelor’s degree in management at Politechnika Łódzka. Her undergraduate thesis was about the image of the Miss Polonia brand.
- In December 2021, she represented Poland at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- In January 2022, she collaborated with Zupa na Pietrynie-kuchnia, a volunteer organization in Łódź.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan and won the title.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World 2021. She is the second Miss World from Poland following Aneta Kręglicka, who was crowned in 1989.
- While reigning as Miss World 2021, she was pursuing her master’s degree in business at Politechnika Łódzka.