Kathleen Joy Paton is a Filipino-Australian model, actor and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Boracay, Malay, Aklan to an Australian father and a Filipino mother.
- She has three older sisters.
- She passionate about her advocacies raising awareness about water sustainability and mental health.
- She is into pop music and classical violin.
- In 2006, she moved from Aklan to Australia. She attended Victoria University in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia where she studied business management.
- In 2015, she was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety.
- She was Miss Teen Australia 2017 first runner-up.
- On September 23, 2017, she represented Visayas, Philippines at Miss Teen International 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand and won the title.
- On June 26, 2018, she was crowned Miss Manila 2018 in Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, besting 30 other candidates. After her coronation, she signed with Viva Artist Management.
- She played Abi in “Through Night and Day“. Starring Paolo Contis and Alessandra de Rossi, the romantic comedy film was released on November 2018.
- She played an actress in “On Vodka, Beers, and Regrets.” Starring Bella Padilla, JC Santos and Mateo Guidicelli, the romantic drama film was released on February 5, 2020.
- On October 3, 2021, she competed against 43 other candidates at Miss World Philippines 2021 in Olongapo City, Philippines and ranked second, winning the Miss Eco International Philippines 2021 title.
- On March 17, 2022, she represented the Philippines at Miss Eco International 2022. She competed against 39 other candidates at the Jolie Ville Resort & SPA kings Island Luxor in Luxor, Egypt and won the title.