Elizabeth R. Kervin is a beauty queen from Maine, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Winterport, Waldo County, Maine. She previously lived in Hampden, Penobscot County, Maine.
- She is Matthew Kervin and Lisa Kervin‘s daughter.
- She attended Hampden Academy Broncos in Hampden.
- She is Miss Maine Teen USA 2020 second runner-up.
- On June 20, 2021, she competed against 22 other candidates at Miss Maine USA 2021 at the Sheraton Sable Oaks in South Portland, Maine. She finished in the Top 11.
- On November 29, 2021, she took to Facebook to promote a fundraising project of Maine Veterans Project, which was for veterans who could not afford to keep their house warm during winter.
- On March 20, 2022, she represented Waldo County at Miss Maine USA 2022. She competed against 24 other candidates at the Sheraton Sable Oaks in South Portland and won the title.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Maine USA 2022.
- While reigning as Miss Maine USA 2022, she is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in biology at Husson University in Bangor, Penobscot County.
- She will represent Maine at Miss USA 2022.