Caroline Pace Pazienza is originally from Dix Hills, New York, United States. She and her husband Daniel J. Pazienza III live in Port Jefferson, Brookhaven, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York.
Aside from Dix Hills and Port Jefferson, Caroline has lived in other parts of New York including Setauket, East Setauket and Centereach. Here are 13 more things about him:
- On October 23, 1994, she and Daniel got married.
- In 1995, she gave birth to Lauren A. Pazienza.
- On March 14, 2017, she took to Facebook to share a photo of herself on a paddle board during a Pilates class in Aruba.
- On September 13, 2017, she and Daniel hiked at Zion National Park in Utah, USA. On September 27, 2017, they watched a Paul McCartney concert at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.
- On December 6, 2017, she took to Facebook to announce the funeral arrangements for her brother Dean Pace who died after battling glioblastoma brain cancer for 18 months.
- On February 6, 2018, she and Daniel went to the Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, a 4-star hotel in Key Largo, Florida, USA.
- On October 20, 2018, she and Daniel visited different places in Paris, France including the Eiffel Tower. When they celebrated their 24th wedding anniversary on October 23, 2018, they received flowers from Lauren and Lauren’s then boyfriend Naveen Pereira. On November 18, 2018, she took to Facebook to congratulate Lauren and Pereira on their engagement.
- On December 19, 2018, she wrote on Facebook, “We have 2 tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Ghosts of Christmas Eve) tomorrow night, Thursday, 12/20 at 730pm at the Nassau Coliseum for $210 for both – face value – good seats. I am not feeling well. If interested please message me.”
- On January 5, 2019, Mindful Movement Pilates in Port Jefferson welcomed her as a new apprentice teacher.
- In August 2019, she and Daniel visited Budapest, Hungary; Bratislava, Slovakia; Passau Germany; Prague, Czech Republic and Vienna, Austria.
- While living in Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York, her daughter Lauren allegedly pushed Barbara Maier Gustern, 87, to the pavement at West 28th Street and Eighth Avenue in New York City on March 10, 2022. Gustern died on March 15, 2022. On March 16, 2022, Lauren fled to their house in Port Jefferson.
- She was 59 years old when Lauren was accused of attacking Gustern on March 10, 2022. On March 21, 2022, New York City Police Department detectives visited their Port Jefferson house after receiving a tip that Lauren was hiding out there. Her husband told the detectives that she was not there and did not consent to a search of the property.
- On March 22, 2022, she and Daniel attended the arraignment of Lauren in criminal court in Manhattan, New York City. She wore a black dress while Daniel wore a charcoal suit. Lauren was charged with first-degree manslaughter and two counts of second-degree assault. On March 25, 2022, she and Daniel bailed Lauren out of Rikers Island in the Bronx, New York City.