Daniel J. Pazienza III is a resident of New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- On October 23, 1994, she married Caroline Pace Pazienza, who is originally from Dix Hills, New York. They live in Port Jefferson, Brookhaven, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York. Aside from Port Jefferson, he has lived in other parts of New York including Holtsville, East Setauket, Setauket, Sayville and Centereach.
- In 1984, he graduated from Sachem High School North in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York.
- In 1995, Caroline gave birth to their daughter Lauren A. Pazienza.
- He operates Dan Pazienza Cesspool Service and Installation in Holtsville. It was ranked the number 1 cesspool company in Suffolk County for service and price in 2014, 2017 and 2018.
- On December 2, 2014, his cesspool company allegedly failed to provide notice of intent to excavate to the one-call notification system in East Setauket, which resulted in damage to a 1-inch natural gas service.
- On May 8, 2015, a notice of probable violation information was issued to his cesspool company but he did not respond. At a session in Albany, New York, his cesspool company was fined $2,500.
- On September 13, 2017, he and Caroline hiked at Zion National Park in Utah, USA. On September 27, 2017, they watched a Paul McCartney concert at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.
- On February 6, 2018, he and Caroline went to the Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, a 4-star hotel in Key Largo, Florida, USA.
- On October 20, 2018, he and Caroline visited different places in Paris, France including the Eiffel Tower.
- While living in Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York, his daughter Lauren allegedly pushed Barbara Maier Gustern, 87, to the pavement at West 28th Street and Eighth Avenue in New York City on March 10, 2022. Gustern died on March 15, 2022.On March 16, 2022, Lauren fled to their house in Port Jefferson.
- He was 55 years old when Lauren was accused of attacking Gustern on March 10, 2022. He is 4 years younger than Caroline.
- On March 21, 2022, New York City Police Department detectives visited their Port Jefferson house after receiving a tip that Lauren was hiding out there. He told the detectives that she was not there and did not consent to a search of the property.
- On March 22, 2022, he and Caroline attended the arraignment of Lauren in criminal court in Manhattan, New York City. He wore a charcoal suit while Caroline wore a black dress. Lauren was charged with first-degree manslaughter and two counts of second-degree assault. On March 25, 2022, he and Caroline bailed Lauren out of Rikers Island in the Bronx, New York City.