Ashley Ehrhart is a dancer and a beauty queen from Oklahoma, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Edmond, Oklahoma.
- She is a dancer for the National Basketball Association team Oklahoma City Thunder.
- She received an athletic track and field scholarship to attend Butler Community College in El Dorado, Kansas, USA.
- From 2016 to 2019, she attended Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas where she earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- On June 17, 2017, she competed at Miss Arkansas 2017 at the Robinson Center in Little Rock, Arkansas. She was second runner-up to Maggie Benton.
- From January 2020 to February 2021, she worked for the Edmond Public School District as a special education paraeducator.
- In February 2021, she joined the Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy (OVCA) as a paraprofessional.
- On June 12, 2021, she competed against 39 other candidates at Miss Oklahoma 2021 at the River Spirit Casino Resort theater in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was third runner-up to Ashleigh Robinson.
- On September 5, 2021, she competed against 25 other candidates at Miss National Sweetheart 2021 in the McFerren Park Civic Center in Hoopeston, Illinois, USA.
- In October 2021, she became a full-time OVCA community family advisor.
- She is Miss Heart of Oklahoma USA 2022.
- On March 27, 2022, she competed at Miss Oklahoma USA 2022 as Miss Heart of Oklahoma 2022. She competed against 15 other candidates at the OCCC Performing Arts Center Theater in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Oklahoma USA 2022. She will represent Oklahoma at Miss USA 2022.