María Fernanda Aristizábal Urrea is a Colombian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about him:
- She was born and raised in Armenia, Quindío, Colombia.
- She is Bertha Lucía Urrea Posso‘s daughter.
- She is of Spanish-French Basque descent.
- She is Miss Quindío 2019.
- On November 11, 2019, she represented Quindío at Señorita Colombia 2019 and competed against 21 other candidates at the Centro de Convenciones Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala in Cartagena, Colombia. She won the title, making her the competition’s first ever winner from Quindío.
- As Señorita Colombia 2019, she was supposed to represent Colombia at Miss Universe 2020. However, Natalie Ackermann gained ownership of the Colombian franchise to Miss Universe in June 2020 and confirmed that she would not compete at Miss Universe 2020 because a new beauty pageant would be held.
- Because she was not competing at Miss Universe 2020, she was selected as Colombia’s Miss International 2022 candidate.
- In May 2021, she was in New York City, New York, United States.
- In June 2021, she was in Santa Fe de Antioquia, Colombia.
- In July 2021, she graduated from Luis Amigó Catholic University in Medellín, Colombia with a bachelor’s degree in social communication.
- On April 6, 2022, she was appointed as Colombia’s Miss Universe 2022 candidate. Señorita Colombia 2019 first runner-up María Alejandra Rojas became the new candidate of Colombia for Miss International 2022.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Colombia 2022.
- She will represent Colombia at Miss Universe 2022.