|Scottie Scheffler is a professional golfer born in Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States to Scott Scheffler and Diane Scheffler. Scott grew up in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey while Diane grew up in Park Ridge, New Jersey.|
Scott and Diane also have three daughters namely Callie Scheffler, Molly Scheffler and Sara Scheffler. Here are 13 more things about Scottie:
- In the first six years of his life, he lived in Montvale, New Jersey.
- In 2002, he and his family moved from Montvale to Dallas, Texas, USA.
- In 2011, he won the Legends Junior Match Play Championship.
- In 2013, he won the U.S. Junior Amateur.
- He attended Highland Park High School in University Park, Texas where he played golf and basketball. From 2014 to 2018, he attended the University of Texas in Austin, Texas where he also played golf.
- In 2014, he won the Junior Invitational.
- In 2015, he won the Annual Western Intercollegiate and Big 12 Championship and was named Phil Michelson Freshman of the Year.
- In 2018, he made his professional golf debut.
- On August 18, 2019, he won the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- In 2020, he married Meredith Scudder. In the same year, he tied for 19th in the Masters Tournament and tied for fourth in the PGA Championship.
- In 2021, he tied for 18th in the Masters Tournament, tied for eighth in the PGA Championship and in The Open Championship and tied for seventh in the U.S. Open.
- On February 13, 2022, he won the 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open at the TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
- He was 25 years old when he won the 2022 Masters Tournament, which was held at the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia, USA from April 7-10, 2022.