Eligio Lee Bishop is a black man from Georgia, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is from Atlanta, Georgia.
- Aside from Atlanta, he has lived in other parts of Georgia including Augusta, Brookhaven, Conyers, Decatur and Rex. He previously lived in Willingboro, New Jersey, USA, in New York USA, in Crawfordsville, Indiana, USA and in Columbia, South Carolina, USA.
- He is a former model and exotic entertainer. He attended school to become a barber.
- In 2009, he was arrested for forcible entry in Georgia.
- In 2011, he was charged with theft and was arrested for aggravated battery.
- In 2014, he filed for a business license and opened his own shop in Georgia.
- In June 2016, he visited Honduras.
- Known as Natureboy, he is the leader of the black counterculture group Melanation, which was later known as Carbon Nation. In 2017, he went to Costa Rica with his followers including Kayla Reid, then 21, of Newfoundland, Canada. Later that year, the group was forced to leave the Central American country.
- In February 2019, former Carbon Nation member Velvet Gabriella Marquez gave birth to their daughter Eliana Bishop Marquez.
- In June 2019, he was detained in Nicaragua.
- On June 7, 2020, he and 20 other Carbon Nation members including Kendra Carter went to Puna, Hawaii, USA. On June 8, 2020, they went to the beach where he petted a sea turtle. They broke the mandatory 14-day quarantine amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic so they were arrested except Carter and another female member so they could remain with their children without involving child protective services. On June 15, 2020, he and two other Carbon Nation members were released from jail in Hawaii after pleading no contest to violating the state’s quarantine. The remaining 18 other members were later released and they were all sent back to California, USA.
- On the evening of April 13, 2022, the DeKalb County Police Department’s Special Victims Unit arrested him at a home he rents on Arbor Chase, Cumming, Georgia.
- He was 40 years old when he was arrested on April 13, 2022. He was charged with rape, false imprisonment and sending sexual explicit messages. The charges stem from what a former Carbon Nation member told police.