Jalonni Blackshear is a black man from Alaska, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Aside from Anchorage, he has lived in other parts of Alaska including North Pole and Eagle River.
- He previously lived in San Antonio, Texas, USA, in Easley, South Carolina, USA and in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, USA.
- He was 4 years older than his wife Raechyl Blackshear, who worked as a nurse.
- In 2008, Raechyl gave birth to their daughter Jayla Blackshear.
- In 2018, he started working at the Anchorage Correctional Complex as a correctional officer.
- On March 30, 2022, Jayla reported to police that she had been raped by him. Raechyl took Jayla to the the hospital where forensic tests were conducted. The Alaska state court issued a search warrant for a deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) sample from him, which was executed on April 5, 2022. On April 13, 2022, the DNA samples came back as a match for him.
- On April 6, 2022, he resigned from his job as an Anchorage Correctional Complex correctional officer. He subsequently disappeared along with Raechyl and Jayla. On April 15, 2022, Raechyl and Jayla were found fatally shot in their house in Anchorage.
- On April 19, 2022, he was observed outside of a home on Harold Street in Staten Island, New York, USA wearing a gold chain necklace. He was arrested there on April 20, 2022.
- He was 39 years old when he was arrested on April 20, 2022.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)