Maria Katrina Llegado is a Filipino banker and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- From 2014 to 2017, she attended De La Salle University in Manila, Metro Manila where she graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in financial management.
- From May 2017 to August 2017, she was a finance accounting intern at Johnson & Johnson in the Philippines.
- From September 2017 to December 2017, she was an economic research intern at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas in Manila.
- On April 23, 2018, she competed at Mutya ng Taguig 2018 and finished as a finalist.
- From April 2018 to August 2019, she worked for Citi in the Philippines as a financial reporting analyst.
- On September 15, 2019, she competed against 39 other candidates at Miss World Philippines 2019 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila. She ranked third and was crowned Reina Hispanoamericana Filipinas 2019.
- In December 2019, she became a consultant of the city government of Taguig.
- On February 8, 2020, Llegado represented the Philippines at Reina Hispanoamericana 2019 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. She was fifth runner-up.
- In February 2021, she joined Clocheflame Inc. as the chief financial officer.
- In January 2022, she started working part-time for Circles.Life‘s regional operations.
- On April 30, 2022, she represented Taguig at Miss Universe Philippines 2022 and competed against 30 other candidates at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila. She ranked fifth, making her the second runner-up.
- She was 24 years old when she became Miss Universe Philippines 2022 second runner-up on April 30, 2022.