Olivia Yacé is an Ivorian model and beauty queen. She speaks French and English.
Yace hails from Yamoussoukro, Côte d’Ivoire. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In August 2015, she was featured in the Uniwax magazine wearing Gilles Toure‘s design.
- In October 2015, she walked the runway in the Top 10 de la Mode Ivoirienne fashion show.
- From 2016 to 2020, she attended Widener University in Chester, Pennsylvania, United States where she earned her bachelor’s degree in business management with a concentration in marketing.
- From February 2016 to June 2016, she worked for Eolis Abidjan in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire as an assistant event coordinator.
- In May 2016, she walked the runway in a fashion show in Geneva, Switzerland.
- In September 2016, she graced the cover of the BTENDANCE WEBZINE.
- In January 2018, she graced the cover of Le Boulevard webzine. From January 2018 to April 2018, she worked as a marketing event coordinator for the chapter of French-American Chamber of Commerce in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- From February 2019 to September 2021, she was a Monat Global market partner.
- In June 2019, she visited Lausanne, Switzerland. From June 2019 to December 2019, she worked for Sofitel in Cote d’Ivoire as an event coordinator. In October 2019, she visited Paris, France.
- On September 4, 2021, she competed against 23 other candidates at Miss Cote d’Ivoire 2021 at the Sofitel Abidjan Hôtel Ivoire in Abidjan and won the title, making her Cote d’Ivoire’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Cote d’Ivoire 2021. In December 2021, she represented Cote d’Ivoire at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She was second runner-up to Karolina Bielawska of Poland and was crowned Miss World Africa 2021.
- On May 4, 2022, she became an honorary citizen of Cocody, Abidjan.