Casey Cole White is a white man from Alabama, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Anderson, Lauderdale County, Alabama.
- Aside from Anderson, he has lived in other parts of Alabama including Athens. His mother Connie Moore lives in Athens.
- He is 6’9″ tall. His registered weight is 330 pounds.
- He is accused of fatally stabbing Connie Jane Ridgeway, 59, who was found dead on October 23, 2015 in the living room of her home at the Meadowland Apartments on Prince Drive in Rogersville, Lauderdale County. His mother was 4 years younger than Ridgeway.
- At around 10:00 p.m. on December 1, 2015, he went to his former girlfriend’s house in Athens, aimed his two handguns at two men inside, who were able to escape, and fired multiple shots that killed a dog. During the incident, two children were also inside the house but were not injured. He then fled on foot, went to another house in Athens where he stole a man’s Ford Explorer and went to Giles County, Alabama where he tried to carjack a male driver of an 18-wheeler and repeatedly shot into a vehicle, leaving a woman inside with non-life-threatening injuries. He fled and robbed a man at gunpoint of the man’s white Lincoln MKZ at the Pilot Travel Center at Exit 22. He later surrendered to Limestone County Sheriff’s Office deputies the car he stole and drove got stuck in a field near Huntsville-Brownsferry Road.
- In April 2019, he was convicted of two counts of first-degree kidnapping and attempted murder and sentenced to 75 years in prison.
- In June 2020, he wrote to the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office, requesting a meeting with the office, while he was serving a 75-year sentence at William Donaldson Correctional Facility in Bessemer, Jefferson County, Alabama for a multi-state crime spree in 2015. During an interview at the prison, he confessed to killing Ridgeway and his statements matched certain evidence at the crime scene. According to him, he was paid to kill her.
- On September 1, 2020, he was charged with capital murder during a first-degree burglary and murder for pecuniary gain in Ridgeway’s murder.
- On October 3, 2020, he appeared in court for an arraignment meeting and requested to stay at the Lauderdale County Jail in Florence, Lauderdale County, which was denied.
- He is not related to Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office assistant director Vicky Sue White. At 9:41 a.m. on April 29, 2022, the two left the Lauderdale County Jail bound for the courthouse. She told a booking officer that she was escorting him to a courthouse appointment, which turned out not to exist. At 11:34 a.m., her 2013 Ford Taurus patrol car was spotted in a shopping center parking lot. The fact that the two were missing was not realized until around 3:30 p.m.
- He was 38 years old when he and Vicki went missing on April 29, 2022. He is 18 years younger than her.
- On May 3, 2022, the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office announced that investigators received information from Lauderdale County Detention Center inmates that he and Vicky had a “special relationship”.
- On May 9, 2022, he and Vicky were arrested in Evansville, Indiana, USA. She shot herself and was sent to the hospital where she later died. He transferred to the maximum security William E. Donaldson Correctional Facility in Bessemer. On May 10, 2022, he wept openly on a prison call to his mother and was devastated by Vicky’s death, according to his mother.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
How tall is he REALLY? Some say 6′ 6, other reports have him at 6’9″. The weight reports vary, too – everything from 250 to 325.
He is 6′ 7.8″”, but slightly (1.2″) taller when he is lying down, and in the mornings. His reported weight varies because he has a right-sided hydrocele. When he gets it drained he is 248, and when it is swollen/full he is 326 lbs. Its big, and annoys him at times, which is why he often gets it drained.