Yuliya Shcherban is a Ukrainian-Canadian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She speaks English and Ukrainian.
- She lives in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Growing up in Canada, she devoted her time away from her studies to training as a competitive figure skater.
- In high school, she was rejected from a university course offered to final year high school students because she did not meet the minimum age requirement.
- She completed an exchange program in Bocconi University in Milan, Italy, one of the world’s leading universities for business and management.
- A certified Skate Canada coach, she works with children on and off the ice.
- In 2007, she moved from Ukraine to Canada.
- In 2017, she and four of her friends founded the Beba Project, a charitable initiative helping mothers with infants in need in her local community.
- She is Miss Ukrainian Canada 2018.
- In 2018, she graced the cover of Ukrainian People, a magazine based in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- She was published in the Winter 2022 edition of Chaarmz magazine.
- On May 14, 2022, she competed against 53 other candidates at Miss Universe Canada 2022 at the Meridian Arts Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She was second runner-up to Amelia Tu.
- She was completing a Rotman Commerce program at the University of Toronto in Toronto when she competed at Miss Universe Canada 2022.