Angeliz “Angel” Reyes is a medical aesthetics professional and a beauty queen from Illinois, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- She is Maritza Montecinos‘s daughter.
- She is Miss Teen Belleza Latina International 2015.
- In September 2016, she competed at Miss Illinois USA 2017. She won the Miss Photogenic award and was fourth runner-up to Whitney Wandland.
- In February 2017, she was in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- She finished in the Top 17 at Miss Illinois USA 2018.
- Her aunt Carolyn Aronson is the founder of It’s a 10, a haircare brand headquartered in Miami, Florida, USA. The brand supported her when she competed at Miss Illinois USA 2019 where she finished in the Top 16.
- She was second runner-up to Miss Illinois USA 2021 Sydni Dion Bennett.
- On May 30, 2022, she represented Hermosa, Chicago at Miss Illinois USA 2022. She competed against 41 other candidates at Braden Auditorium of Illinois State University in Normal, Illinois.
- She will represent Illinois at Miss USA 2022.