Mackenzie Leigh Kern is a beauty queen from Wyoming, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- She owns an online boutique called Shop Loveleigh.
- She went to Kelly Walsh High School in Casper.
- She was Miss Wyoming Teen 2018.
- She was unplaced at Miss Teen USA 2018.
- In 2018, she enrolled at Casper College on College Drive in Casper.
- On November 1, 2019, she launched Loveleigh Clothing.
- In 2020, she graduated from Casper College with an associate’s degree in business administration and management.
- On June 19, 2021, she was crowned Miss Wyoming USA 2021. Representing Capital City, she bested 13 other finalists at the John F. Welsh Auditorium of Natrona County High School in Casper.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Wyoming USA 2021.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Wyoming at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater, River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.
- On June 18, 2022, she went back to Natrona County High School to crown her successor Miss Wyoming USA 2022 Morgan McNally.