Kaitlin Marie Armstrong is a white woman from Austin, Texas, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She worked as a yoga teacher and a real estate agent in Austin.
- She previously lived in Santa Monica, California, USA.
- She has lived in different parts of Michigan, USA including Livonia and Warren.
- She is 5’8″ tall. Her registered weight is 125 pounds.
- On March 6, 2018, she had a $650 Botox procedure at Aesthetica Med Spa in Austin. After the procedure, she handed over her MasterCard to pay but before the payment was processed, she told the employee that she had another card in her car that she preferred to use so she left the MasterCard on the counter, left the spa and did not return to pay. She was charged with larceny and her bail was set at $3,500.
- In 2019, she and professional cyclist Colin Strickland, then 33, started dating and lived together.
- In October 2021, she and Strickland took a break from their relationship for a week. During that week, he had a relationship with competitive gravel and mountain bike racer Anna Moriah “Mo” Wilson, then 24, of Vermont, USA. He reconciled with her and resumed his relationship with her after his relationship with Wilson ended.
- In January 2022, she became furious and said she wanted to kill Wilson after she learned that Strickland had been in a romantic relationship with Wilson, an anonymous caller told the Austin Police Department.
- She is accused of killing Wilson, who died from multiple gunshot wounds in an apartment in Austin on May 11, 2022. Earlier that day, Wilson met Strickland to go swimming. Surveillance video showed her 2012 Jeep Cherokee stopping outside the apartment before Wilson was found dead.
- On May 12, 2022, she did not offer any explanation when investigators asked her about her vehicle caught on camera outside the apartment in Austin where Wilson was found dead.
- On May 13, 2022, she sold her black Jeep Grand Cherokee to a CarMax dealership in Austin for $12,200 then disappeared. On May 14, 2022, she took a flight from Austin International Bergstrom Airport in Austin to Houston, Texas before boarding a connecting Southwest flight to LaGuardia Airport in New York, USA.
- On May 17, 2022, the Austin Police Department issued a homicide warrant for her. On May 18, 2022, she was seen being dropped off at the Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey, USA. On May 24, 2022, while she was still missing and wanted in connection to the murder of Wilson, her father Michael Armstrong said on “Good Morning America“, “I know her. I know how she thinks and I know what she believes and I know she would not do something like this.”
- She was 34 years old when she was found at a hostel on Santa Teresa Beach in Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica on June 29, 2022.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)