Rebeca Rodríguez Mora is a Honduran model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
- She lives in Miami, Florida, United States.
- On April 3, 2018, she visited the Wynwood Walls in Miami.
- On August 12, 2018, she visited Destin, Okaloosa County, Florida.
- In December 2018, she went to Nicaragua.
- On February 3, 2019, she was in Santa Lucia, Francisco Morazán, Honduras.
- From June 2019 to July 2019, she was in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- In September 2019, she was in Panama City, Panama. One of the tourist destinations she visited there were Isla Grande in Portobelo District, Colón Province, Panama and Isla Contadora in the Gulf of Panama.
- In January 2022, she visited Utila in the Islas De La Bahia, Honduras.
- On June 30, 2022, she represented San Pedro Sula at Miss Honduras Universe 2022. She competed against 13 other candidates at the Plaza de las Banderas, San Pedro Sula and won the title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Honduras Universe 2022.
- While reigning as Miss Honduras Universe 2022, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business and digital marketing.
- She will represent Honduras at Miss Universe 2022.