Soraya Kohlmann is a German beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Leipzig, Saxony, Germany.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- In November 2016, she represented Leipzig at Miss Saxony 2016 and won the title.
- On February 18, 2017, she represented Saxony at Miss Germany 2017 and competed against 19 other candidates at Europa-Park in Rust, Germany. She won the title.
- In June 2017, she graduated from Max-Klinger-Schule in Leipzig.
- In September 2018, she was in Milan, Italy.
- In 2019, she became self-employed in the cosmetics industry. In April 2018, she was in Barcelona, Spain.
- In September 2020, she was in Berlin, Germany.
- In June 2021, she was in Palma, Mallorca, Spain.
- In March 2022, she visited Sölden, Ötztal, Tyrol, Austria.
- In May 2022, she was in Marbella, Málaga, Spain.
- On July 2, 2022, she competed against 15 other finalists at Miss Universe Germany 2022 at the Holiday Inn Hotel Düsseldorf-Neuss in Neuss, Germany and won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Germany 2022 on July 2, 2022. She will represent Germany at Miss Universe 2022.