Marvin Carlton “Skip” McClendon, Jr. is a white man from Alabama, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Bremen, Cullman County, Alabama.
- He suffers from diabetes and heart disease.
- He is 6’0″ tall. His registered weight is 280 pounds.
- He served four years in the U.S. Air Force.
- In 1965, he graduated from Tewksbury High School in Tewksbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, USA. His brother-in-law Dan Greenwood graduated from the same school in 1966.
- On December 24, 1985, he married Doreen McClendon in Pelham, New Hampshire, USA.
- While working as a carpenter affiliated with a church in Lawrence, Massachusetts and living in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, he allegedly killed Melissa Ann “Missy” Tremblay, 11, of Salem, New Hampshire, who was found dead at the Boston & Marine railway yard in Lawrence on September 12, 1998. Missy was the adoptive daughter of Janet M. Tremblay, then 43. The case went cold but in 2014, authorities reexamined the case and evidence was recovered from Missy’s body.
- He worked at various times for the Massachusetts Department of Correction until 2002.
- In 2003, he filed for divorce from Doreen in an Alabama court, stating he had not seen her since 1988 and did not know where she was living.
- On November 23, 2005, he and Charmaine McClendon got married in Cullman County. They lived in Bremen.
- From 2007 to 2016, he had numerous violations for not wearing a seatbelt.
- In 2014, he filed for divorce from Charmaine in Cullman County. On October 12, 2014, his father Marvin Carton McClendon died in Alabama at the age of 88.
- He was 74 when he was arrested on April 27, 2022 in Bremen for Missy’s murder and booked into the Cullman County Detention Center in Cullman, Alabama. On July 7, 2022, he pleaded guilty to murder. He is scheduled to appear in Essex Superior Court in Salem in August 2022.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply