Nguyen Huynh Kim Duyen is a beauty queen from Vietnam. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Can Tho, Vietnam.
- She is fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- She is the co-founder of the Spread of Love fund.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On January 5, 2015, she competed in Miss Vietnam Ao Dai 2014 in Ho Chi Minh City. She finished in the Top 12.
- From 2015 to 2016, she studied finance at Nam Can Tho University. In 2016, she was crowned Miss Elegant Student in the university.
- On August 28, 2016, she competed in Miss Vietnam 2016 at the Phu Tho Gymnasium in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. She finished in the Top 36.
- In 2016, she moved to Singapore. She studied English at James Cook University on Sims Drive in Singapore and enrolled in Stamford Raffles College in Imperial House, Singapore.
- In 2019, she graduated from Stamford Raffles College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- On December 7, 2019, she competed in Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 at the Hoan Vu Convention Center in Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa, Vietnam. She was runner-up to Nguyen Tran Khanh Van, who went on to finish in the Top 21 in Miss Universe 2020.
- As Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 first runner-up, she became Vietnam’s Miss Universe 2021 representative.
- She was 24 years old when she was appointed as Miss Universe Vietnam 2021. On December 12, 2021, she represented Vietnam at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She finished in the Top 16.
- On July 15, 2022, she represented Vietnam at Miss Supranational 2022 and competed against 68 other candidates at the Strzelecki Park Amphitheater in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland. She was second runner-up to Lalela Mswane of South Africa.