Aleksandra Klepaczka is a Polish beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Bukowiec, Łódź, Poland.
- She plays the violin.
- In 2017, she graduated from high school and visited Mielno, Poland.
- In July 2018, she visited Barcelona, Spain.
- She is Ziemi Łódzkiej 2019 third runner-up.
- In October 2021, she visited Lindos, Rhodes, Greece.
- On July 17, 2022, she competed against 23 other candidates at Miss Polski 2022 at the Strzelecki Park Amphitheater in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland on July 17, 2022 and won the title.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Polski 2022 on July 17, 2022.
- While reigning as Miss Polski 2022, she was working in an information technology (IT) company as a recruiter and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in management engineering at Politechnika Łódzka in Łódź.
- As Miss Polski 2022, she will represent Poland at Miss Universe 2022.