Lucy Sophia Thomson is a Scottish beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland. She is Lesley Thomson‘s daughter.
- From 2010 to 2016, she attended Dollar Academy in Dollar, Scotland.
- From 2016 to 2020, she attended the University of Aberdeen in Aberdeen, Scotland where she earned her master’s degree in business management.
- In September 2017, she visited Edinburgh, Scotland.
- On June 8, 2019, she competed against 16 other candidates at Miss Scotland 2019 at The Grand Central Station Hotel in Glasgow. She did not make it to the Top 3.
- In 2020, she started The BRAvery Trust, a non-profit organization working for bra and menstrual product donation to equip people living in period poverty.
- From 2020 to 2021, she attended the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland where she earned her bachelor’s degree in international management.
- On July 29, 2022, she competed against 10 other candidates at Miss Scotland 2022 at the Grand Central Hotel in Glasgow and won the title.
- When she was crowned Miss Scotland 2022 on July 28, 2022, she was 23 years old, she was a part of the Scottish Fashion Association and was working as an ambassador for Revolve.
- As Miss Scotland 2022, she will represent Scotland at Miss World 2022.