Nicolene Pichapa Limsnukan is a Thai-American model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Long Beach, California, United States.
- She studied business administration at the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce in Bangkok, Thailand.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- On May 6, 2014, she was crowned Miss Thai New Year USA 2014.
- On November 22, 2014, she was crowned Miss Teen Asia USA 2014 at the Redondo Performing Arts Center outside Los Angeles, California.
- On June 30, 2018, she competed against 39 other candidates at Miss Universe Thailand 2018 at the Royal Paragon Hall of Siam Paragon in Bangkok. She finished in the Top 10.
- On September 15, 2018, she represented Bangkok at Miss Thailand World 2018 and competed against 29 other candidates at The Berkeley Pratunam Hotel in Bangkok.
- On December 8, 2018, she represented Thailand at Miss World 2018 and competed against 117 other candidates at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China. She was runner-up to Vanessa Ponce of Mexico and crowned Miss World Asia 2018.
- On July 30, 2022, she competed against 29 finalists at Miss Universe Thailand 2022 at True Icon Hall in Bangkok. She was runner-up to Anna Sueangam-iam.
- She was 23 years old when she became Miss Universe Thailand 2022 first runner-upon July 30, 2022.