Karen Laurrie Mendoza is a Filipino model and beauty queen from Iloilo, Philippines. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Iloilo City, Philippines and raised in Concepcion, Iloilo.
- She is a mental health advocate. She was once in a toxic relationship, which led her to depression.
- She is 5’9″ tall. She loves cooking and baking.
- In 2017, she lived in Cebu, Philippines, which she considers her second home.
- She competed at Binibining Cebu 2017 and finished in the Top 20.
- In December 2018, she visited the Sydney Opera House in Sydney, Australia.
- In December 2019, she competed at Global Asian Model Philippines 2019. She was crowned Supermodel Philippines 2019.
- She competed at Miss Iloilo 2020. She was crowned Miss Iloilo Binibining Pilipinas 2020.
- In January 2021, she was in San Juan, La Union, Philippines.
- In May 2021, she visited Hong Kong.
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Iloilo at Bb. Pilipinas 2021 in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She won the Miss Pizza Hut award and finished in the Top 13.
- On July 31, 2022, she represented Iloilo at Bb. Pilipinas 2022 in Quezon City. She finished in the Top 12.
- She was 26 years old when she competed at Bb. Pilipinas 2022.