Kiara Arends is an Aruban model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Oranjestad, Aruba.
- She speaks Papiamento, English, Spanish and French.
- From August 2011 to July 2017, she attended Colegio Arubano in Oranjestad.
- She is Miss Teen Aruba International 2017.
- From September 2017 to June 2018, she attended the University of Aruba in Oranjestad where she received her propedeuse degree.
- She is Miss Teen Americas Aruba 2018. On May 27, 2018, she represented Aruba at Miss Teen Americas 2018 in El Salvador and became runner-up to Michelle Colon of Puerto Rico.
- From September 2018 to July 2021, she attended the University of Aruba where she earned her law degree.
- From February 2021 to April 2021, she was an intern at Kloes Kock and Partners in Oranjestad.
- On March 31, 2020, amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she founded a charity organization called Benefitting Upcoming Mommies during the Pandemic (BUMP) Aruba.
- From July 2021 to January 2022, she attended Katholieke Universiteit (KU) Leuven in Leuven, Belgium where she earned her master’s degree in international business, trade and tax law.
- On July 31, 2022, she was officially appointed as Miss Universe Aruba 2022.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Aruba 2022.
- She will represent Aruba at Miss Universe 2022.