Norma Elizabeth Huembes Salazar is a Nicaraguan public accountant, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from San Marcos, Carazo, Nicaragua.
- She is fluent in Spanish, Italian and English.
- From 2004 to 2014, she attended the Colegio Pureza de Maria in Managua, Nicaragua.
- She represented Carazo at Miss Teen Nicaragua 2015. She was fourth runner-up to Cindy Gutierrez.
- From 2015 to 2020, she attended the Universidad Centroamericana in Managua where she earned her bachelor’s degree in public accounting.
- She was featured as a model wearing Liesys Collection in the fifth edition of Nicaragua Design 2016.
- From May 2016 to June 2017, she was a volunteer at Finca San Carlos in Nicaragua.
- From September 2017 to July 2018, she worked for CEM in Nicaragua as a billing coordinator.
- From August 2018 to July 2020, she worked for OneLink in Managua as a customer service representative. In August 2020, she became a quality analyst in the company.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which started in 2020, she started learning the Korean language. That year, she was an exchange student at Keene State College in Keene, New Hampshire, United States where she studied business administration and management.
- On August 6, 2022, she represent San Marcos at Miss Nicaragua 2022 and competed against nine other finalists at the Hotel and Convention Center, Crowne Plaza Managua. She won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Nicaragua 2022 on August 6, 2022.
- She will represent Nicaragua at Miss Universe 2022 or Miss World 2022 or both.