Tiffany Conolly is a Caymanian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from West Bay, Cayman Islands.
- She enjoys painting, modelling, dancing, fundraising and volunteering.
- Flag football and softball are among her favorite sports.
- She is into mental health advocation, artistic makeup, fashion design, interior design and puppetry.
- A talented vocalist, she sings in a small jazz band and in her church youth choir.
- She is 8 years younger than her sister Anika Conolly, who was crowned Miss Cayman Islands 2017 on March 25, 2017. Representing the Cayman Islands, Anika was unplaced at Miss Universe 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States on November 26, 2017.
- On August 11, 2018, she competed against six other finalists at Miss Cayman Islands Universe 2018 at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa in George Town, Cayman Islands. She was second runner-up to Caitlin Tyson.
- On August 6, 2022, she competed against seven other candidates at Miss Cayman Islands Universe 2022 at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa. Sponsored by Island Naturals Cayman, she won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Cayman Islands Universe 2022 on August 6, 2022.
- She will represent the Cayman Islands at Miss Universe 2022.