Antonia Cristal Figueroa Alvarado is a Chilean model, judoka and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Coquimbo, Chile.
- She speaks Spanish, English and German and she plays the violin.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On August 27, 2016, she represented Santiago, competed against 14 other candidates at Miss Mundo Chile 2016 and won the title.
- On December 18, 2016, she represented Chile and competed against 116 other candidates at Miss World 2016 in Oxon Hill, Maryland, United States. She was unplaced but she finished in the Top 10 in the talent competition.
- On September 17, 2018, she was crowned Miss Earth Chile 2018.
- On November 3, 2018, she represented Chile and competed against 86 other candidates at Miss Earth 2018 in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She finished in the Top 12.
- In 2019, she competed against 19 other participants in “MasterChef Chile” Season 4. She was the fifth contestant to be eliminated.
- On September 11, 2021, she represented Coquimbo, competed against 15 other finalists at Miss Universe Chile 2021 in San Fernando, Chile and won the title.
- She 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Chile 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Chile 2021, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. On December 12, 2021, she represented Chile at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
- On June 25, 2022, she crowned her successor Miss Universo Chile 2022 Sofía Nieves Depassier at the Hotel Santa Cruz in Colchagua, Chile.
- On November 5, 2022, she will represent Chile at Reina Hispanoamericana 2022 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.