David Glen Swift is a white man from Chelsea, Alabama, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He has lived in different parts of Arkansas, USA including Blytheville, Hardy, Pocahontas and Paragould. He also previously lived in Deville, Louisiana, USA.
- He was 1 year younger than her wife Karen Sue Johnson Swift. They lived in Dyersburg, Dyer County, Tennessee.
- On September 23, 1989, he and Karen got married.
- In 1990, Karen gave birth to their son Preston David Swift.
- In 1992, Karen gave birth to their son Dustin Glen Swift.
- In 2002, Karen gave birth to their daughter Ashley Paige Swift.
- In 2004, Karen gave birth to their daughter Keeley Shea Swift.
- On October 10, 2011, Karen filed for divorce from him.
- On October 30, 2011, Karen went missing. He was allegedly the last person to see her alive.
- On December 10, 2011, Karen was found dead in Dyer County. Investigators called him a person of interest in the case but he was not charged.
- After Karen’s death, he remarried and moved from Tennessee to Alabama. In November 2018, an autopsy report revealed that she was killed by blunt force trauma to the head and she had multiple bone fractures.
- On August 8, 2022, a Dyer County grand jury indicted him on a charge of pre-meditated first-degree murder in Karen’s death. That day, he was arrested by Dyer County Sheriff’s Office members with the help of the Jefferson County Alabama Sheriff’s Department.
- He was 54 years old when he was arrested on August 8, 2022.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »