Nora Emilie Nakken is a Norwegian model and beauty queen. She is also a mental health advocate and she is into entrepreneurship.
Nakken is 5’8″ tall. She has a younger sister named Ane Nakken.
Hailing from Trondheim, Norway, Nora speaks Norwegian and English. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2012, she started modeling professionally.
- From 2012 to 2013, she worked at Rosenborg Skole.
- In July 2015, she visited Molunat, Dubrovačko-Neretvanska, Croatia.
- She competed at Miss Universe Norway 2016 and finished in the finals.
- From 2016 to 2018, she worked at Jesper Nattmann.
- In January 2016, she visited London, England, United Kingdom. In October 2016, she visited Sweden.
- After graduating from Charlottenlund videregående skole in Trondheim, she studied marketing management at Handelshøyskolen BI in Trondheim from 2017 to 2020.
- She represented Norway at Miss Earth 2020 and was unplaced.
- In 2021, she enrolled in Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet (NTNU) in Trondheim.
- On August 14, 2021, she competed against 15 other finalists at Miss Norway 2021 at the Åpen Scene in Oslo, Norway. She won the title, making her Norway’s official Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Norway 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Norway at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
- On August 13, 2022, she crowned her successor Miss Norway 2022 Ida Anette Hauan at Arbeidersamfunnets plass (1) in Oslo.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, Europe, LISTS, Norway
6 replies »